KODAF Supports the Higher Education of Students with Disabilities > Resources

본문 바로가기

Resources

KODAF Supports the Higher Education of Students with Disabilities

본문

6423cc98aaf1d0f3694572b2ecc9953c_1516329167_5899.jpg

KODAF, sponsored by Aramco Korea, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health and Welfare, has been providing financial aid to college students with disabilities since 2015 to contribute to their access to higher education. The beneficiaries should meet the requirements, including enrolled in the science and engineering science programs.

This financial aid gave me an opportunity.”

This program took financial burden away from me and helped me to focus on studying. There are so many difficulties to be enrolled in science and engineering science programs. First off, the tuition is so expensive that doing a part-time job is a must. And it was very difficult for me to get a part-time job because of my disability. So when I got the financial aid, I could finally get on studying and thesis, as well as self-development. “

-Student A (Beneficiary of 2017 financial aid)

Throughout this program, students were able to focus on their studies. As well as financial support, we gather the beneficiaries and provide an opportunity to share information.

As the numbers of students with disabilities attending University is increasing since 2010. We will continually support and encourage the students with disabilities.

Resources 

Introduction of the Scholarship (Korean)

Press Release (Korean)

Requirements (Korean) 

Resources 목록

Korea Differently Abled Federation   |   Address : (07236) 4Floor, E-ROOM Building, 22, Uisadang-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Tel : +82-2-783-0067   |   Fax : +82-2-783-0069   |   Email : mail@kodaf.kr
Copyrightⓒ 2017 Korea Differently Abled Federation. All Rights Reserved. Supported by PrunIT.