KODAF interview - Cho Seok Hwan > Resources

본문 바로가기

Resources

KODAF interview - Cho Seok Hwan

본문

57e4611e58baee554ba79b6d9a0f02ff_1527830133_3263.png 

[Let’s start June with a second interview of a "kodafian". This one is maybe shorter than the previous one but the sincerity putting in it would certainly not make it less enjoyable. I wish you an interesting reading!]

- Cho Seok Hwan, External Cooperation Team Staff. -

What is your major? Where did you work before joining KODAF?

I majored in Business Administration and Social Welfare. It is my first job!

Can you tell me more about your daily work and responsibilities?

I am working on all the major events of KODAF but I am also in charge of different projects. Usually 2 persons per event are working together. I am mostly helping in the organization of a Forum which occurs 4 times a year, from 7 am to 8.30 pm. This event consists in discussing about new policies, first with small groups and then gathering with all the DPOs.

The second event I am working on is the ‘Human Right Award’ which takes place 20 times a year. It requires about 6 months of preparation.

‘I am proud to see that students without disabilities 

are helping students with disabilities.’

When did you arrive in the organization?

I started working for KODAF on November 2017.

Why did you want to work for an organization related to disability?

During my studies I was volunteering in an organization for the welfare of persons with disabilities. This experience made me want to work in the disability sector.

What do you like about your job?

I like the fact that I can be informed and contribute to promote new policies to persons with disabilities.

Do you have any achievements, memory you are proud of/ that means a lot to you?

I am proud to see that students without disabilities are helping students with disabilities. That’s why I like my job. One good memory was a camp that took place on February at Jeju Island. During 2 days, I visited places, played games, had walks with students with disabilities. That was a great memory.

What your relatives say about yourself?

They say that I am funny, dynamic, kind, shy and modest.

Miss Marion Zerbib (Intern at KODAF)

cc8d9e5aae770712911c513ce77bd44a_1526278722_3753.png

My name is Marion Zerbib, I am a French graduate student in Business. 

I am doing a 5 month internship at KODAF and I am in charge of writing reports about 

events organized by KODAF. 

Every writing is the result of my personal observation and reflects only my point of view.

Resources 목록

Korea Differently Abled Federation   |   Address : (07236) 4Floor, E-ROOM Building, 22, Uisadang-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Tel : +82-2-783-0067   |   Fax : +82-2-783-0069   |   Email : mail@kodaf.kr
Copyrightⓒ 2017 Korea Differently Abled Federation. All Rights Reserved. Supported by PrunIT.